Simson MSR Construction Adhesive is a fast-drying, one-component, one-component construction adhesive based on modified silane polymers (SMP). It has been specially developed for bonding and sealing in the yacht and boat building industry. MSR Construction Adhesive has been tested and certified in accordance with the International Maritime Organization’s Flammability Surface Test Methods, Resolution A.653 (16) and has been approved for use on walls, ceilings and floors.
Simson MSR CA – Bostik
Specifications Simson MSR CA – Bostik
– Solvent and isocyanate free
– Very good resistance to UV and aging;
prolonged resistance to fresh and salt water.
– Good adhesion without primer on materials
more commonly used.
– Elasticity at a temperature between -40 ° C and + 100 ° C.
– Neutral, odorless and hardens quickly.
– Compatible with most industrial paints
or coating systems based on alkyd resin and dispersion (due to a large number of different types of industrial paints, it is recommended to carry out a paint compatibility test, please contact Bostik for more information) .
– Can be sanded after curing.
– MED certified by Bureau Veritas: IMO Resolution A.653